Friday 29 January 2010

All I Wanted For Christmas...

So... For Christmas this year, my girlfriend got me pretty much the best present ever. I have never owned a record player, and for all my musical interest, it is pretty sad that I have never owned one. Out of the blue I received this gift, far better than any other gift I've ever really gotten, and I am constantly fiddling with it and playing actual records. I've raided my mums old vinyl collection, as well as my girlfriend shipping half her collection to me (I don't think I can ever thank her fully, but I'll keep trying).

I've decided that I want to own all my favourite albums on vinyl. Ones that mean something to me and that I truly want to own and play forever. This will take time (and money) but I'm in no rush. I'm sure me and Kate will complete the collection one day. But the search is the fun part aswell. I'll keep you updated with how I get on.